To claim and redeem your USD Mastercard reward, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the “Get Now” button from the Reward email. You will be redirected to the reward page.
2. You will be redirected to the reward page where you can access your redemption code.
3. Go to the cardholder site: https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/redeem.
Click on the "I have a Code" option. Enter your code and click "Redeem Code"
4. On the subsequent page, you will need to register to shop online.
5. Once you click on the “Activate” button, you will be taken to the card in a pop-up window as shown below:
There are three different ways you can retrieve your card information:
- Add card to your mobile wallet
- Add to the card profile
- Save the card image to your local drive phone device
Please note: The “Add to wallet” option will only be available if you register your card from within the U.S or Canada.
Additionally, you will receive an email to your registered email address to retrieve card information as below:
6. If you chose to create a Card Profile, you will be presented with the following page:
Please note: Once you create a Card Profile, you will be able to access it via the following URL:
You will be able to view your card information under the “Card Details” tab as seen below:
If you are experiencing any issues in accessing your card information, please reach out to the cardholder service provider via https://www.myprepaidcenter.com/contact-us or by calling Mastercard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada. The Cardholder customer service is available 24/7/365.